- Identify your shopping challenges (e.g. I’m a mom and I don’t take time to buy things for myself or I shop all the time but don’t know my own style)
- Get grounded in your style goals – why are you drawn to the capsule wardrobe concept and what will you gain by following through?
- Create your style statement (e.g. “casual-polish-with-a-laid-back-French-vibe")
- Choose your colour palette – make a mood board using magazine cut-outs and swatches of natural fabrics
- Pare down your wardrobe, and part with what you don't need using detailed instructions that you'll receive at the end of PART 1
- Receive guidance and support from Morgan and connect with other participants via The Garment Facebook Community
THIS WORKSHOP IS TWO PARTS - SEE REGISTRATION FOR PART 1 AND PART 2 BELOW.